Hello everyone! So, here am I laying in bed actually pretty sick and trying to do something. So, with a handkerchief on my nose, I’ll be writing this post I was nominated by mamandapanda about a month ago. Thanks for the nomination! If you haven’t, please visit her blog ’cause it’s amazing. And here are the rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
11 facts about me:
- I’m a chocolate addict, I have to eat something sweet after like every meal
- I haven’t read HP series yet… I know, I just hate myself because of that haha
- I’m an enormous Sherlock Holmes fan and I’ve watched the whole series three times, plus Elementary (New York-ish version of Holmes), and of course the movie with Downey Jr. I just can’t help it
- I hate remembering the dates (like birthdays, holidays), and I usually don’t know what day is it. I just think it’s not that important I guess
- Science is my favorite subject and I hate geography!
- I love to read mysteries about numbers and symbols, that is soooo interesting
- My favorite color is purple, but I love blue shades too
- I have around 150 books on my TBR list… What can I say? One leads to another
- I love to draw, paint and I want them prismacolors for a loong long time, but books always seem like a better way of spending money haha
- I’m the youngest in my family (I have an older bro)
- Leonardo DiCaprio is my favoritefavorite actor, I looove him and I’m soo happy he finally won that Oscar but anyways I love all his movies and he is p e r f e c t.
- What is your dream job?
Well, I would like to be a psychiatrist. Someday I would like to understand the human mind so I hope that I’ll become one. But, on the other side, I’m pretty sure that this will change. Right now, that is it.
2. A world you want to live in for the rest of your life.
Hard question. If I should be realistic, the world we live in is quite good, but it should just be more peaceful in many many ways. BUT, if I can live anywhere, I would just jump into some book full of fairies, dwarfs, elfs and live there forever.
3. What is the biggest book and smallest book you ever read?
The biggest one is Roberto Bolaño’s “2666” and the shortest hmmm… I really don’t remember but that’s probably some brothers’ Grimm fairy tales. They are pretty awesome too, just for the records!
4. What is the first book series that you fell in love with?
Well, honestly, I have fallen in love with many books, but never with a book series because I usually read one book that has no other parts. But, so far, I’ve loved Robert Langdon series (Dan Brown) and The Hobbit (but I still haven’t read the LOTR triology).
5. What are you currently reading? Is it good or bad for now?
Right now I’m reading Dan Brown’s “Angels&Demons” and it’s interesting so far although I’m not a big fan. I’m more for some deep thoughts and metaphors. But, Dan Brown’s a must read.
6. What is your favorite snack to eat while reading?
Tea, cookies, and a good book, who said life isn’t good?
7. What is the biggest distraction that distracts you from reading the most?
School. And non-classical music.
8. If you could choose between all the planets of our solar system, in which one would you want to live?
Saturn. Because that would make me the lord of his rings haha.
9. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
As I said… Leo is everything.
10. What movie adaptation was better than the book?
11. What is the worst movie adaptation from a book that you ever saw?
Stephen King’s “Dreamcatcher”. I’ve read only first book and then seen the movie and it wasn’t so satisfying.
- If you could choose any place on the Earth and even from the space to live, where would it be?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What is the TV show you can’t stop watching over and over again?
- What is the book you haven’t read although it’s a must read? (no lies)
- What movie adaptation of the book do you hate?
- If you could name a planet, what name would you choose?
- What’s your favorite actor/actress?
- When have you realized that you are something like a book addict?
- If you could punch the character from a book/movie in the face, who would it be?
- Which fairy tale is your favorite?
- Ask yourself one question.
Who I tag:
- A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Thanks for reading!
love, Seldjana, your book orchid 🙂